Friday, May 25, 2012

The Russians are coming!

In blogger, there is a feature you can use to see where your audience is from around the world. Obviously the vast majority of my readers are from America, and I have a few in the UK from the ol mission days. But wouldn't ya know it, there are a disproportionate amount of viewers in Russia.

Wait, what?

I don't even know anyone in Russia. I mean, a friend of mine served his mission there, I once failed to steal a girlfriend away from a different missionary serving in Russia, and I sometimes enjoy playing as the Soviets in Axis & Allies, but beyond that, I have absolutely NO connection to the former world superpower.

I guess there's a lot of people with the internet in Russia, so maybe they just happened upon my blog whilst surfing, but that doesn't make sense because there are a bazillion people in china and japan with the internet, and no one from those countries who've visited.

This can only mean one thing. Espionage.

I knew I was awesome, but I didn't know I was a person of interest to the Russian government until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment