Thursday, July 19, 2012

Breaking News

Tavin Stucki, sports editor at Utah State University's campus newspaper, The Utah Statesman, and creator of the blog Where the Sagebrush Died, has announce his blog post "Singles ward: one week later" hit the 100 pageviews mark earlier today.

"It's defitinetly one of my top three favortie posts I've written," Stucki said, adding it is the first of his blog posts to reach the centruy standard.

Stucki is expected to continue with the blog until moving back to Logan, Utah, about a week before classes start at USU. Stucki is spending the summer at his parents home in Midvale, Utah, until then.

"It's been a grind," Stucki said. "I'd like to thank the Academy, the Russian spies who are observing me, Heather, my trusty leather wallet, Facebook, Twitter, and all those who think I'm interesting enough to read about my summer away from Logan."

2 comments:

  1. Once one of your posts hits 4,500 views, we can talk ;) haha. Apparently you blog once about your crush on the 70s/80s version of Robert Redford (ie, Great Gatsby, All the President's Men), and use a few pictures, you come up pretty early in Google searches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey now, I have a very small circle of readership!

      Delete